Explore mathematic culture through arts and sciences
The project KA225-SCH-095534, Geometrician’s views (GV) is an international cooperation in the field of education. The aim of the initiative is to enable pupils from kindergarten up to high school level to explore mathematical culture through art and science. Partners from 5 different countries are invited to exchange innovative approaches towards teaching maths, students are invited to create collaborative deliverables at the intersection between mathematics and arts.
The initiative includes an international staff training open to the members of the participating organisations, as well as multiplier events to disseminate the project outcomes.
The GV consortium expects to produce a number of tangible outputs including supports for mobile exhibitions on maths and arts, guides for the teachers who wish to jumpstart hands-on activities on this topic in the classroom.
This strategy goals are:
- To disseminate the Project’s activities, findings and outcomes among stakeholders (NGOs, educational institutions, instructional environments, etc.)
- To identify and engage stakeholders throughout the course of the project in order to widen the project stakeholder base
- To facilitate and share understanding of educational approaches suitable for formal activities on maths and arts
- to maximise the impact of the outcomes of the project (the educational resources, publications, etc.)
- to raise awareness about innovation in teaching -especially maths- among the general public
Additionally, this strategy comprises a more practical subset of goals:
- to motivate partners to communicate about the project on social media and online platforms
- to prepare communication supports (flyers, posters, banners, etc.) and other materials for dissemination
Pellentesque pulvinar ac lacus vel egestas. Nunc facilisis libero ornare nulla ullamcorper.